Beautiful fall colors surround the Zacke Cox Covered Bridge in Parke County, Indiana.
Located just east of Mecca, Indiana, this single span Burr Arch Truss bridge was built by Joseph A. Britton in 1908. This covered bridge was named for Zachariah M. Cox, born in 1857. His family was prominent in Parke County, owning nearly 1000 acres of land near the bridge.
Zacke Cox Covered Bridge was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
Copyright 2022 Susan Rissi Tregoning
October 25th, 2022
Viewed 101 Times - Last Visitor from Warrington, P2 - United Kingdom on 12/01/2022 at 8:48 AM