In one of the grittier locations found along Historic Route 66 in Tucumcari, New Mexico, a dilapidated Chevy truck sits abandoned beside the old rusted neon sign of the Ranch House Café.
The Ranch House Café opened in 1952 using the slogan “Good Food Always – Always Good Food.” The building has interesting triangular windows on the side and a triangular-shaped column on the front that, at one time, was a second sign for the restaurant.
Copyright 2021 Susan Rissi Tregoning
December 16th, 2021
Viewed 596 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 01/29/2023 at 6:49 AM